Finale Dances!!!

Hello everyone and welcome or welcome back to my blog! In today’s post I’m going to be telling you guys the dances for tonight’s finale! I can’t believe it’s the finale tonight and I’m so sad about it 🥺 I can’t believe I lose Amanda tonight I’m gonna cry I was already emotional 🥺 ugh please vote for Amanda and Alan so they can win (or at least place higher than 4th). I also have to miss the first part of the finale because I made it into nhs and I have to go to the ceremony and it ends at 8 so hopefully I won’t miss much and miss Amanda and Alan 🥺 anyways let’s get into the dances! Also Jimmie and Mel C are performing tonight and theres a opening with all the celebs and a pro dance 🙂

Fusions (I’m so glad they’re bringing fusions back 🥺)

JoJo and Jenna
* Tango and Cha Cha
* “I Love It” by Charli XCX and Icona Pop
* Oooooooo this is an interesting pairing but I think it will end up very good 🙂
* Amandalan and jnation top 2 pretty please 🥺

Iman and Dani
* Cha Cha and Foxtrot
* “September” by Earth, Wind, and Fire
* This will be inch resting lol. I don’t know how this will go but he better have good technique

Amanda and Alan
* Paso Doble and Viennese Waltz
* “Never Tear Us Apart” by Bishop Briggs
* Ok so I was like what the heck is this earlier but I’m warming up to the concept
* The song has good Paso and Viennese waltz spots so yeah it’s gonna snap but wbk
* Vote for Amanda and Alan besties!!!

Cody and Cheryl
* Paso Doble and Cha Cha
* Ooooooo I actually like this combination although it could be interesting
* This should be good tho 🙂

Freestyles

JoJo and Jenna
* “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga
* Ok this is going to represent JoJo so well I’m very excited for this
* Also this will snap so hard I can’t wait

Iman and Dani
* “Lose Control” by Missy Elliot, Ciara, and Fat Man Scoop and “Bounce” by DJ Clent
* Ok so unpopular opinion but I don’t think I will like this freestyle. It’s literally gonna be all lifts to hide his subpar technique which I very strongly dislike. I hope I’m proven wrong but chances are small that I will…

Amanda and Alan
* “A Sky Full Of Stars” by Coldplay
* Ok so this is gonna make me cry omg
* This needs to have unique choreography o stand out which I bet Alan will have
* Anyways this is gonna snap so hard and I’m so excited and y’all should vote for them!

Cody and Cheryl
* “Beethoven’s Fifth” and “Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels” by Todrick Hall
* Hmmmmm I’m curious to see how Cheryl will choreograph this freestyle
* It should be good tho 🙂

And those are the dances for the finale tonight. Who are you most excited for? Who do you think will win because I literally have no idea? Vote for Amanda and Alan! Manifest an Amanda and JoJo top 2! Lol, as always, remember to wear a mask, get vaccinated if you aren’t already, and use your voice in a positive way! I hope you have a great day/night! – Emma 🥺