DWTS Week 2 (First Elimination) Dances!!!

Hello everyone and welcome or welcome back to my blog! Today I’m going to be going over the dances and my thoughts on them for tonight’s episode of dwts, the first elimination! Who do you think is going home? I’m strongly leaning towards Martin and Britt. Who do you think will have your fav dances tonight? I’m pretty sure that mine will be Amanda and JoJo! Let me know in the comments and let’s get started!

Jimmie and Emma
* Rumba
* “Make Me Want to” by Jimmie Allen
* I mean he was gonna dance to his own music sooner or later lmaoooooo
* I think he’ll be better than Brian but a little worse than Iman but I’m not sure yet lol
* Also have any of y’all heard the rumors that Emma and Sasha aren’t together anymore 👀

Brian and Sharna
* Rumba
* “Say You Won’t Let Go” by James Arthur
* I saw someone on Twitter saying that they hoped Brian and sharna wouldn’t get a rumba and they jinxed it 😭
* Look I don’t have an issue with them being a couple I just don’t really want the constant making out shoved in my face (and I love showmances too lmaoooooooooo)
* I think Brian will struggle with the rumba since it’s only week 2 and I also predict that they will make out or kiss at the very last after the dance 🤠
* Also Rashad and Emma’s rumba to this song will always remain superior 💅🏻

Melanie and Gleb
* Foxtrot
* “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
* Gleb please have good choreography for this dance, the foxtrot you did with Jana to this dance wasn’t that good so you better step it up lol
* I think Melanie will do good with this dance

Christine and Pasha
* Salsa
* “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee
* I could see this dance being good or just meh
* I can’t say what side I’m leaning towards right now, because I’m in the middle of the two lol.
* Love the song tho!

Melora and Artem
* Rumba
* “All by Myself” by Celine Dion
* Who else thinks Derek will make a Celine reference after the dance 😈 (iykyk)
* I think they will be pretty good and I’m excited to see Artem’s rumba choreography again 🙂

Olivia and Val
* Viennese Waltz
* “Better Days” by Ant Clemons and Justin Timberlake
* I feel like she’s gonna reference her scandal tonight 👀
* I think she will do good with this and other ballroom dances

Matt and Lindsay
* Samba
* “Levitating” by Dua Lipa
* Why’d they have to waste levitating on Matt 😫
* I think he’ll just be ok because samba is a very hard dance

Amanda and Alan
* Foxtrot
* “It Had To Be You” by Ray Chew Live
* Please I am going to be sobbing during this dance like y’all don’t even know 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭
* This was her and Nick’s first dance song so we going ✈️ sad boi hours tonight
* But she is going to absolutely slay this dance and I love Alan’s foxtrots (but a certain judge doesn’t…… I’m looking at you Len. I mean renten deserved a 10 on their foxtrot and Alan and Hannah definitely didn’t deserve that 7 and I’m still v salty about it!)
* I’m predicting high scores for my favs 💆🏼‍♀️

Martin and Britt
* Cha Cha
* “Twist and Shout” by The Isley Brothers
* If last weeks dance was a train wreck, then imagine how bad this will be…..
* They’re probably going home tonight so hopefully they can end on a strong note, but yeah I just don’t see this going well
* #freebritt #savebritt 😔💔

Suni and Sasha
* Cha Cha
* “I Like It” by Cardi B, Bad Bunny, and J Balvin
* I think this dance will be technically very good, but I’m hoping Suni can impress me emotionally. She just looked so scared last week, which I get, but she needs to try and curve that to connect with the audience better. And it’s a shame that I strongly dislike her partner because I really like her 😔

The Miz and Witney
* Tango
* “Nothin’ But A Good Time” by Poison
* Ok so I see him being like Kel and if I remember right, they’ve had the same styles for week 1 and 2 👀 (not that that means anything but still)
* I think he will do pretty good, not great, but good 🙂

Kenya and Brandon
* Cha Cha
* “Hot Stuff” by Donna Summer
* Ok this will snap 💅🏻
* I really like Kenya and Brandon’s partnership and I definitely see them doing something cute and good with the cha cha 🙂

Cody and ?
* Salsa
* “Don’t Go Yet” by Camila Cabello
* As you guys might’ve heard, Cheryl unfortunately tested positive for covid 😔 it’s unclear what will be happening and who will be dancing with Cody. They are going to reveal that during tonight’s show. I would think that Sofia would dance with him but her and Ezra are in other people’s dances this week. We just need to hope and pray that Cody doesn’t have covid as well, because I think that he would be eliminated and that would be a shame.
* I think he will do well with the salsa tho, hopefully he can handle the quick partner change.

Iman and Dani
* Rumba
* “U Know What’s Up” by Donell Jones
* Has Dani done a rumba yet? I think she did one with n*lly but idk. I’m excited to see her choreography tho
* I think Iman will be better than Brian and Jimmie and I think he will do good 🙂

JoJo and Jenna
* Cha Cha
* “Rain On Me” by Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga
* Pleaseeeeee I’m so excited for this
* They’re gonna absolutely slay this and I love the song so that’s a big bonus
* I’m predicting high scores 💆🏼‍♀️

And those are this week’s dances and my thoughts on them! I hope that you all enjoyed! Who are you most looking foreword to watching? Who do you think will not do well? Make sure to let me know in the comments below! As always, remember to get vaxxed if you aren’t already, remember to wear a mask, and use your voice in a positive way! – Emma 🥰